Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainbow road

Here I am, yet another night staring at the screen typing away simultaneously between msn conversations, facebook updates and more importantly my Shakespeare essay. Yet again though, it seems when I have important assignments due I try hone in my other skills. I tried my hand at vector art but dayum that takes a long time. I will prob try again as soon as I am finished with my essay- but it did get me working with photoshop again. I've had this idea for a while now so this is just a quick version of it- havn't googled the idea yet for fear of someone doing it better than me.


Also- after recent events I am pretty sure Romance is dead. Don't know where that fits into my entry tonight but I guess I just needed to get it off my chest. Hmm, I feel better now.

Bianca

x

No comments:

Post a Comment